Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eco-fashion

I'm not the most environmentally conscience person. I can remember to do the little things, such as turn the lights off, shut the water when I brush my teeth, etc. But, I'm kind of lazy, so I don't do a whole lot. However, fashion? That's one thing I can get behind.

There are two sites I like to check out because they have very cute organic clothing:


Velvet Leaf

Polly Jumper

























Dylan Blouse
























Ella Dress................................................
























Katherine Trouser
























Elliot Skirt
























Bridget Dress

























Stewart+Brown


Drape Dress
























Picnic Blouse
























Asymmetric Tee























I very much want the black striped Katherine Trouser from Velvet Leaf, but they don't have my size left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment