Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Buona Sera Senorita, Buona Sera


I never know what to wear when I go to reception halls. I don't want to just go in jeans, because they're all nice places and I'm hoping to get married there. I want to make a good impression, so I've been staying away from short skirts. But, I don't want to look like I'm trying to impress them, so I've been staying away from long skirts and dresses.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Top - Karen Millen, Pants - Zara, Suspenders - Hot Topic, Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Flower clip - Anthropologie, Shoes - Aldo

3 comments:

Vera said...

Now you got the song going in my head.. :o). You look beautiful, so classy!!

Unknown said...

You only need jeans and a nice shirt. I dressed in a skirt and blouse the first day, and realized no one else did the same.

Unknown said...

u loook lvely

Post a Comment