Sunday, March 29, 2009

If only I had the $$

In my life I've never spent more than $200 on a pair of shoes. The closest I came was $198 on a pair of knee-high, brown leather lace-up boots from Anthropologie. It was a steal considering leather shoes there usually get up past $300.

Anyway, the shoes that might make me break the $200 mark are these beauties from Free People:

They're by Dolce Vita and are selling for $248. And I want to wear them with every outfit I own.

In the meantime, I might splurge Dolce Vita's lesser version, which are $128 at Urban Outfitters.
Here are some cheaper versions, though they don't look nearly as good.



Aldo for $90.
















Bakers for $89.95

















And the cheapest version - $29.80 at Forever 21
















I do a lot of research before I buy something. But I still love the expensive ones the most, I think it's the wedge that's not really a wedge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment